Friday, November 16, 2012

Girl With A Curl


After trying to make do with a flat iron, I finally remembered to buy a curling iron to curl the girls' hair.

Amanda was so excited to try out the "curling island" this morning, though she was pretty worried that it would be too fancy for school and that she'd surely be sent to Sister Mark's office.

Though nail polish and sparkly things are not allowed, I assured her her hair would be acceptable.  :)

Can't remember why the face...I think she was mad at her brother....its a classic look for her roughly fifty percent of the time.  We love our Manda-Girl.  :)


And I want women to be modest in their appearance.[a] They should wear decent and appropriate clothing and not draw attention to themselves by the way they fix their hair or by wearing gold or pearls or expensive clothes.
I Timothy 2:9

2 comments:

  1. Tell her she looks beau-ti-ful !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the, "...its a classic look for her roughly fifty percent of the time." Haha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.