Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Our Weekend ~ Extended

Friday's bad news was that my four year-old nephew was in the ICU at a children's hospital with a rash and breathing issues.  The good news was that we got to have my brother's other three for the weekend.

My kids were beyond excited to get cousin time.  Six kids, ages 3-8 and one adult may sound a little crazy, but it was actually tons of fun.  The kids were all so good!  We went to Awana's, church and basketball, but mostly we just played around the house, both inside and out.  

After much debate, we decided to try all six kids in one room for sleeping.  It worked marginally the first night so we switched things up the second night, with me taking three in a room with me.

Anyway, it was a fun weekend and I made sure to take lots of pictures.  :)





































 

God decided in advance to adopt us into his own family by bringing us to himself through Jesus Christ. This is what he wanted to do, and it gave him great pleasure.
Ephesians 1:5

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.