Sunday, May 10, 2009

Project 365, Week 19

May 3
I took our queen-size comforter to the laundromat to clean the remnants of Avery's stomach bug. I was in sticker shock...$3.50 just for the washer?? Needless to say, it never made it to the dryer...I brought it home wet. Thank you Lord for my washer and dryer!


May 4
Doing what my girls do.


May 5
Shaun had to fill in at work, so we brought lunch and had a picnic in the back.


May 6
My dad brought us some oranges and watermelon. We both share an over-the-top affection for watermelon, especially a good one. We agreed that this was near perfection for any time of the year but especially for early May. The girls seconded the thought.

May 7
I broke the news to the girls that we'd be going on a "long trip" so they'd finally be able to use the DVD player in the car we've had since January. Avery very seriously ran her selections by her sister and they were able to narrow it down enough to fit in the backpack.


May 8
We arrived in Maine and after a long ride in the car, my sister and I thought it would be wise to head to the park and let the kids burn off some extra energy.

May 9
Shaun took me for a canoe ride and this is what greeted us when we came back. Nice to be missed. :)


May 10
Mother's Day...me and my girls.



Seven months (31 weeks). At about three pounds, this little guy still has plenty of room to move around and turn somersaults....a favorite past time. Most days are great, some days I am so happy to crawl into bed and lay still.
We still have not decided on a name but other than that we are ready for him anytime. I think the only thing we really need to do to get ready is to bring the cradle and carseat down from the attic....we even have miniature-sized diapers.
We're feeling so blessed to have been given the opportunity to add to our family this last time.
Thanks again Sara for hosting.

6 comments:

  1. not only does it cost a lot at the laundromat, but here you have to be a rocket scientist to use them!! it's not just quarters anymore!!

    You went to Maine...my favorite place!!! did you have lobster?!!!! I think I could eat my weight in lobster!

    oh, I can't wait to meet this new little addition to your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laundromats are CRAZY expensive! So glad I have the stuff at home to do it myself!

    PS - that is just about the cutest baby belly on the face of the planet! You are stinkin adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your pictures are absolutely amazing this week! you are getting the really important shots of the girls i promise. each time i see them, i see the memory of mine doing the same exact things, except i don't have pictures of it all. what a blessing your girls will have to be able to read this blog one day! good job Mom, hope you had a great mommy's day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. maine is my dream vacation! i dont know why, but i just really want to go there someday!
    you look super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great week! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. all your shots are great! Full of fun, love and happiness!!

    Love the one with you and your two girls most!

    Wonderful belly!! Hope you are feeling well and everything is ok!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.