Sunday, May 3, 2009

Project 365, Week 18

April 26
Cousin Juliet tries to get Amanda to keep her head down for her haircut.

BEFORE....
....AFTER thanks Auntie Bethany. April 27
I walked past the living room and heard Amanda saying my full name. She looked so busy I hated to interrupt her. :)

April 28
Amazingly warm weather calls for the official opening of our pool. Yeay for 90 degrees!


April 29
Shaun's grandmother arrived from Florida and stayed with us for five days. Avery had her Nana reading stories in no time.

April 30
Wedding day. I've already posted a ton of this particular flower girl, but how stinkin' cute is she?!?

Gettin' down on the dance floor with Uncle Nathan. I think they may have been recreating the last dance scene in Dirty Dancing.


May 1
Shaun and Avery were up very early with a terrible stomach bug. Shortly after Amanda woke up yelling for me because her eyes with glued shut with gunk...Pink eye. Not one of our more fun days, needless to say. I have no idea why Avery is smiling here...she was miserable, poor thing.

May 2
We went to see Cousin Jared play baseball and it was exciting to see him catch and pitch. He played well and seemed very pleased to have so many of his family there. Avery found a good seat on Uncle Micah.


I can't believe we snuck into May like this! It makes me thankful for this project because most these ordinary days would be long since forgotten and I'm grateful to have something to look back on when my memory fails me! Thanks to Sara for putting it together for us!

19 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh, your girls are just SOOO cute! Amanda is adorable with that precious haircut...and that dress! The one of Avery on her uncle's shoulders is sweet.

    Fun photos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the hair cut is adorable!!!

    it is so nice that you have family around you!! I always wished for that when my kids were young,but God had different plans.

    hope you are all well now and can enjoy this next week!!!

    great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures are cute this week. Hope everyone feels better soon.
    I saw the pictures from the weeding.
    Looked like a great family day. What a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pic of Amanda on the couch...This is a crazy question, but I have been looking for undies for more full figured girls...Amanda's look so comfy! Is there somewhere I can get them a few sizes up? Sydney's elastics leave marks and the ones that don't have elastics, you can see right up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one stinkin adorable haircut! WOW - I am impressed with how well she must've sat for it!
    And the dirty dancing shot made me smile big time!

    Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your little girls haircut!!! Sounds like a good week except the day everyone was sick. Hope you're all ok now!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. adorable haircut!!

    Each of your pictures is great!! Love them all!!

    Hope you all are well again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a great week! amandas hair is absolutely adorable!!! i would love to cut mollys that short again, but daddy wants it long. :)

    as far as my workout, i go to the YMCA. i do a body combat class 2 days a week and a body pump class 2 days a week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your girls are adorable!
    So, is that what you look like--on the couch w/ newspaper and phone?
    Fun, fun, fun, and more to come!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness...that phone and newspaper pic is SO great.

    And I love the haircut!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How precious! I love Amanda's sweet haircut! She looks so grown up!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very creative way of getting Amanda to look down during her haircut :-) She is definitely the cutest little flower girl ever!

    Great photos every day -- yes, if nothing else, participating in 365 is making me more thoughtful about the little things that happen.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the new haircut...so cute! And uncles shoulders ALWAYS make the best seats. :) Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic new haircut, it looks adorable on her!!!2

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful pictures....the haircut is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the official opening of your pool! So sweet! Again - I love Amanda's hair! :o) Love the photo of Amanda on the couch - you should hang a large b/w of that one in your office. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just found you through Home Sanctuary and noticed you were also pregnant. There are EIGHT women in our church due in July/August this summer...and I'm the lone one due in October. Crazy, I know! What fun to see your 365 Project...I'm a scrapbooker too and think that sometime I'd love to do that project too. It was fun to "meet" you here and I hope to get to know you more!

    ReplyDelete
  18. The phone picture is a riot! Such a little adult, lying there chatting and reading the paper. Her haircut is adorable! I want my hair to look that cute!

    One of the reasons I love coming here and seeing your pictures is because of all the family you always have around. I miss that so much - all the aunts and uncles and cousins - it seems like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a wonderful week! I absolutely adore Amanda's haircut :) It's so adorable, yet almost too grown up. It's very flattering.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.