Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A Good Coffee Day

To those of you who have checked in to see adorable pictures of Amanda at her dance class, I must dissapoint you...there was no class this week (secret and silent YAY from Momma).

Instead its grey and unseasonably cold outside (my computer says 57 right now) so I consider that to be a perfect excuse to declare a multiple-cup-of-coffee day. I'm on my third now, don't know how far I'll get...but don't worry, I drink de-caf whenever possible. Hope you get some quiet moments to enjoy your favorite beverage, too!

6 comments:

  1. so cute. this weather is so cozy... I thought of grabbing another cup of coffee too... a rarety for me as I usually have my routine 1 cup first thing in the morning. I love it though!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your post. Funny, I enjoyed my coffee today while dressing 8 seahorses for dress rehersal. Not so quiet! Still very enjoyable. 7 and 8 year olds are just adorable and very into lipstick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coffee looks so good but I really miss the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coffee sounds perfect right now. Savannah and I used the last of the gift card that you were sweet enough to send us, and we enjoyed every bit of our treat - she loves the Vivianno drinks. We don't get them very often, so she thinks it's pretty special when we do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. enjoy your coffee!! I love mine... many milk and only a little bit of coffee!!

    Have a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a bit nippy. Enjoy your coffee!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.