Sunday, May 24, 2009

Project 365, Week 21

May 17
A beautiful day for a walk. Towards the end I let the kids get out of the stroller and run the rest of the way home.

May 18
Avery's last dance class.


May 19
Avery is very proud of her lipstick that she is still learning how to apply and she's pretty good about sharing with her sister.


May 20
Since Avery makes her own bed, Amanda is sure she can do her own, too. Hey, never too early to start, right? I thought it was cute how she tucked Bear in.


May 21
The girls' favorite room at the nursing home is the rehab/physical therapy room. There is lots of equipment to play with. :) Amanda had quite a few of them singing at one point.


May 22
Avery had a small wart on her finger that we decided to have removed after about a year. Her she is "pre-op" trying to be brave. We spent lots of time preparing her for how painful it would be and what the process was...she took it like a champ.

May 23
Because she did so well, Avery got to pick out a special prize. She chose a bubble making machine, but I wasn't able to get batteries til today. Oh, the squeals! They had a blast with it.
Each day has pictures of the girls this week and that is because Shaun worked about 80 hours getting an apartment ready to rent and I was on duty the entire week. It was a good week, just not for variety of pictures. Thanks, Sara for hosting.

7 comments:

  1. the bubble picture is precious!!! love the smiles!!!

    I looks like a pretty great week to me!!!

    have a blessed Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great week, i never tire of looking at your girls lives. they are always having fun, and remind me of how wonderful the childhood days were with my own. i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can never have too many pics of those girl! They are cuties!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think any week with precious smiles like those is a great picture week. :)

    Oh my if they had had the bubble machine around when my kids were little, they would have been in heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful bubbles and smiles!
    Cute dancer!
    Great bed-making effort ;)
    What joy your sweet girls spread, esp. in nursing home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh but it was such a nice variety of the girls! :-) They are so photogenic that you can't help but get great pictures of them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it is the cutest thing when our little ones tuck their bears and dolls into bed. They are already so maternal!

    Yay, Avery, for being so brave!

    80 hours??? Wow...I'll be you both will be glad when that apartment is ready! That's a busy week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.