Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Goodwill and Favor

As I came up the stairs this morning to get Aiden out of his crib, this is what greeted me. Both girls were wearing shorts for a hat and were clomping around in my heels. As a bonus, Amanda was singing to the "CD player" around her neck.

Much later, they thought Aiden should get in on the action, too. And so it begins...poor little guy isn't even three months old yet. BUT, he stood his ground...NO tutus!


Shaun and Avery left this morning to go help his grandfather. He almost never takes my car, but did today. Well, look what fell right where my car would have been, but thankfully was not. I was just reading this morning in Psalm 86 and verse 17 stayed with me.
Show me a sign of [Your evident] goodwill and favor...
I prayed that I would be more aware of God's goodwill and blessings toward me, because I know it's constantly in action and I miss so many things. This one was easy though! Thankful for the "little"ways He takes care of us.

2 comments:

  1. Look at the adoring look Avery is giving Amanda...Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Don't you just love it when he hugs us like that.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.