Tuesday, August 11, 2015

August's 10 on 10

10 pictures on the 10th day of the month (Monday)!
{Document a snapshot of your life & find beauty among the ordinary things in your day! }

6 AM
I never take for granted the time in the morning I have all to myself when the day is still fresh and I can align my heart with God's (rarely do I just wake up like that...I know people who are naturally loving and patient and kind...for me, its a daily purposeful thing)


8 AM
Avery discovered new TobyMac music, so youtube has been getting a lot of hits from our computers. :)

9 AM
Packed and ready for the beach with Grandma and Auntie and cousins.


10 AM
Shaun and I went into the office together. Shaun's financial services business is really picking up. I'm not terribly helpful, but I can smile and talk to people and answer a phone....plus, I get to check him out. ;)


12 PM
Shaun's mom sent a picture of the kids having a blast.


1 PM
Home for lunch before switching gears.


3 PM
Visiting nurse time. My bedroom looks like a clinic. Well, in truth, it IS a clinic right now.


4 PM
I took a walk on a perfect afternoon....I enjoyed it, but it proved to be a little much. (Don't tell Shaun he was right. ;)


5 PM
I went to pick up the kids and somehow they still had energy left after a day at the beach?!? They all had their own kite, which was perfect because Aiden and Avery just went to the theater to see Mary Poppins with Grammy and Bobbi. Aiden was singing Let's go fly a kite! 


6 PM
For years now, Shelva has faithfully shipped me clothes and shoes that her son has out-grown. We've been so blessed! And the boys are cute about it, too. Aiden talks about Symeon almost weekly and Symeon enjoys putting things aside for "Little Aiden".


7 PM
Last shot of the day before two kids and I went off to bed. Phew!




2 comments:

  1. I gotta say, I like August's 10 on 10 a WHOLE lot better than July's 10 on 10 ;) love you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.