Monday, June 6, 2011

Just Another Day

When I was putting my Project 365 post together, I was a little surprised by the variety from Tuesday the 31st so I thought I'd separate it out.

When I picked up the kids from my dad's after our anniversary, Amanda came running out to me, just like this...all smiles and big hugs.  Of the kids, she always misses us the most.
 The girls really enjoy doing flowers with me...I didn't do much this year because I'm expecting Trot to ruin it, but the fun we had in the effort was worth it.


 Once we finished, apparently the babies were up from their naps.  Avery's been playing with the doll that was my favorite growing up.

 I sure do love my days with this crew!





Let them give thanks to the LORD for his unfailing love and his wonderful deeds for mankind

Psalm 107:15

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! That photo of Amanda sitting in the tall grass by herself is beautiful! All of your photos are always beautiful, but that one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The purple dress at the soccer game just kills me! I think it goes without saying but I love that girl!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.