Sunday, June 19, 2011

Project 365, Week 25

Happy Father's Day to my dad and husband!!  What a privilege to personally know and to have been touched by two of the most amazing men in this world.  Though Shaun and my dad are different in many ways, one thing they have in common is that they love their children fiercely and enjoy pouring time into them.  Thank you both for giving of your lives so selflessly...I love you.  

June 12
The weather was iffy, but we squeezed in a photo shoot at a beautiful park.  Thinking of making this into a canvas for my bathroom.

June 13
Second Quarter birthdays were celebrated.
 The birthday people (minus Chris, who had to leave early)
 Love seeing the '09 boys together.  Oh, the trouble they will cause! :)
June 14
Another photoshoot with this little princess...Aiden was checking her out and giving her hugs. :)
 Then after naps I took the kids to a place where there was room to ride a bike.  Daddy had given Avery a few quick lessons in the driveway and today she got it!  So exciting!!
 June 15
Met with these two creative ladies to plan a photoshoot I'm doing in a couple weeks.  Can't wait to see it all come together!!

 June 16
Aiden waiting in the ER to get his chin stitched up.
 June 17
I smiled to myself when I opened this bathroom drawer....Avery left her mark.  She's really good at organizing...additionally, its clear we are not brand loyal with our oral hygiene. :)
June 18
Crazy, wonderful day!  I left the house at 8:45 am and got home at 10:30 pm.  We started the morning at soccer...last game of the season and probably the career (for Avery).  After their games they had a little certificate ceremony.  The girls were pleased with themselves. :)


 We hopped in the car and drove two hours up to Boston to meet up with my blogger friend, LuAnn.  It was so good to meet her and our families hit it off immediately.
On the way home I called my dad because I was thinking of him as we passed the exit for his church.  He asked since I was in the area could I stop by and I told him no, we were on a tight schedule because I had to get back for an engagement shoot.  He asked if he could keep the kids overnight, so I dropped them off with the clothes on their back.

Had a fantastic evening taking pictures of this couple.  And when I returned home at 9:30 Shaun and I were both tired, but also hungry so we went out and grabbed a bite to eat and spent just a little time catching up.  When I crashed in bed at 11:30 I was still glowing from the day.
I'm linking up with Sara today.

9 comments:

  1. That first picture is gorgeous!!! you are so gifted!

    yea for Avery!!! Such a fun mile stone!!! So proud of her!

    How fun that you got to meet LuAnn....I must admit I am a bit jealous but more excited that ya'll got to meet!!!

    the toothpaste drawer made me laugh!! I need Avery at my house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the rose picture and yes, I would make it a canvas print...wow. The engaged couple is very awesome too. Your pictures of the kids I adore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photo of the flowers is beautiful! Making it into a canvas is a fabulous idea. Also, what a great idea to celebrate family birthdays by quarter! Our extended family is getting so big, maybe we ought to consider doing the same thing! And lastly, sweet Aiden looks like such a trooper waiting to get those stitches. Poor little fella!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow. That first pic is STUNNING! It looks SO perfect for a shabby chic room.
    The colors are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should so turn that picture into a canvas,it would look really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That would definitely make a stunning canvas for your bath! GOR-GEE-OUS!

    Lovely photos all the way through. Especially loved the one of Aiden checking out the little cutie :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at Avery go! Learning to ride my bike was terrifying - my sense of balance wasn't any better then than it is now :) I don't blame her for not wanting to do soccer.

    I agree about the rose photo - and if you do have it made into a picture for your bedroom you'll need to take a picture of that too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, you met LuAnn! that is awesome! it's really neat to see each other on our blogs meeting up. one day maybe it will be US! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. My husband has the same shirt that guy in the last photo has. I know, who really cares, right?

    And just what did little Mr. Aiden do to require stitches.

    How fun to meet another bloggy friend in person!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.