Thursday, July 11, 2013

July's 10 on 10

10 pictures on the 10th day of the month!
{Document a snapshot of your life & find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!}



9 AM
VBS drop-off for the older three
 Aiden is very content to come back home with me every day, though he's not wild about the idea of being woken up each morning.
 10 AM
At the new house, Aiden gets right to work
11 AM
Scraping grout off tile
 12 PM
Scraping a popcorn ceiling

 2 PM
Shaun and I needed some time together, so we went to the plumbing supply store together
 3 PM
More scraping!  Lead paint from window sills this time.

 4 PM
Kickball in the yard

5 PM
Rare family trip to Home Depot
 10 PM
After a lovely, rejuvenating evening out with friends I came home to this showered and teeth-brushed crew.  Avery felt like their block tower should make the blog and that they should be in it.

To Amanda's credit, she was crying before and after this picture about going to bed, but she forced out a smile for posterity.  :)
This is my life, and I wouldn't trade it for any other.  So very blessed!

1 comment:

  1. Your day was more interesting than mine. Although I'm pretty sure I'd rather watch my computer struggle to connect with the internet than scrape anything off of anywhere - especially with a mask :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.