Monday, December 2, 2013

Thanksgiving, Round I

There is so very much to be thankful for and I love the holiday of Thanksgiving, that we as nation, take the time to recognize it.

As in many years past, our Thanksgiving was split into two days...one for my side and one for Shaun's.

My sister and her husband hosted my side and Amy did a beautiful job with all the decorations and details.  It was a quiet, relaxing day....with lots of kids!  :)





 
 It was nice enough to kick the kids outside, which we did.  :)


 What does the fox say?
 The sweet '09ers.
 And, What Does the Fox Say put to dance, choreographed by Madison, starring Trey with an enthusiastic support troupe.




So thankful for the gift of family!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word I would have LOVED to be there for the What Does the Fox Say performance. That song just makes me laugh & laugh - & put it with that last picture & it's just golden. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.