Sunday, July 5, 2009

Project 365, Week 27

June 28
I actually didn't take a picture today, I think it consisted of church, nap, grocery shopping, reading and housework. Thought these would be good fill-ins from the week.


June 29
We celebrated my nephew's birthday. He and Amanda are good buds being only five months apart. The rain held off so the kids were able to swim in the cold pool.

June 30
My little super-models at the nursing home fashion show.


July 1
Amanda spent a couple days this week with a fever, which I felt bad about, but her daddy and I were not complaining about the extra cuddling she required!


But Avery was feeling well and in between going to VBS and taking pictures, she spent time changing her outfits, riding her bike and taking care of her baby (who is riding on the back of the bike...naturally).



July 2

Daddy spent some time playing with the girls in between dealing with two wet basements. All evening he also closely watched the weather for me, so I was able to go for a walk between big green, yellow and red blobs on the radar. Three minutes after I walked in the door it started to pour again.


July 3

The local splash park is open for business again. Its so much fun to take pictures there because the girls are having so much fun.





July 4

My dad asked to take the girls to a Fourth of July parade in Rhode Island, where they have the longest running 4th parade in the country. They said it was great and lasted about 2.5 hours. Shaun and I were able to go out to breakfast together :) and then spent several hours doing landscaping and maintenance at one of our properties. Later, we all met up at my sister's house for swimming and a cookout.


We missed being at the cabin in Maine where we usually are, but it was nice to be 1.5 minutes from the hospital where I plan to deliver.


Sara, thanks so much for hosting!

9 comments:

  1. Your girls are so sweet and remind me of my own. Yours a bit younger and are at such fun ages. But, of course, every age has its perks.
    I love the action shot at the water park! You captured pure joy! Priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pictures at the water park!!

    You hate it when your kids are sick, but I always enjoyed the extra cuddling too!!!

    are we in count down mode yet?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The one of the girls running toward you through the fountain is such a great shot!

    All your photos are good but that one's a stand out :-)

    Fun that the girl could go to the parade with grandpa. Love it when you're close enough to family to do things like that.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss the days of extra cuddling when the kids were sick. Such sweet times.
    The Fashion show is such a fabulous idea. I'm sure the nursing home residents enjoyed it. They always enjoy having children around.
    I'm guessing you're getting pretty excited now that you're getting so close to your due date. I never even made it to 38 weeks with any of mine, so I can't imagine being this close. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. my girls used to change clothes ALL the time! to be honest, that has really not changed a lot. those are some really great pictures. thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful pictures! Your girls are so cute!

    Love the pictures in the water park!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your pics are amazing...especially the water park.
    the girls are so adorable
    well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Summer Fun!" for sure on that pic of Manda at the water park.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the splash park pictures. we have one of those here, too. the kids love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.