Sunday, July 26, 2009

Project 365, Week 30

July 19
Sweet little man, all dressed up for church


July 20
We met my mom, who was watching my two nieces at the splash park. Both Juliet and Allison were there, but we didn't catch Allie in the right mood to cooperate for a picture.


July 21
There were several showers at the game, so the girls huddled under the umbrella with Enny and shared her pretzels while Aiden and I were under our own umbrella.

July 22
Chillin'


July 23
Another wet game. The girls pretended they were at the carnival and did face-painting. They also covered the bleachers with mud. Aiden and I left after the first game, but Shaun stayed to watch the game after us and ended up playing for them. By the time they got home at 10:30, it was pouring, but as you can see by these faces, they had a blast!


July 24
Avery woke up early and came down to the couch where I was holding Aiden. We read her bible and sang songs and cuddled. She loves to look at this Victorian Homes book and comment on all the pictures. "Oh, Mom! Isn't this gorgeous!?" "I like that couch. Isn't it beautiful? Mom, do you like it, too?" Her favorite room is a sitting room done mostly in purple. I think I'll consult her on our next remodeling project.

July 25
The girls went with Pop and Kiki to a farm with acres and acres of sunflowers. They did a hayride, got ice-cream and brought these back for me.


We went to my sisters' church for their Saturday evening service, so the '09 boys were together. I don't think we'll tire of getting pictures of the 3 and 4 of them together as they grow. These three are two months apart...its still so unbelievable, even to us.


Sara is hosting at her site.

9 comments:

  1. I will never tire of seeing Aiden's sweet face! gorgeous!

    And the picture of the girls and their dad after the game...priceless!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i always love your pictures, i love the picture of Aiden's feet, and i also think that the 09 boys picture is really sweet too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the July 22nd 'chillin' pictures. Both pictures are just tremendous!

    And face painting?...CLASSIC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I´ll also never be tired of seeing pictures of Aiden - they are so fantastic

    as fantastic as the pictures of your sweet little girls and every story of your life

    ReplyDelete
  5. Project 365 is such a great idea.
    I love to see all of the pictures of your little man.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI! Love all the beautiful pictures..You are makin' me want another one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's changing already! That close-up pic of his face - he looks so alert.

    You've got a interior decorator in the making! That is so awesome that she's that interested at such a young age.

    I love the picture of them huddling under the umbrella - so cute with their little jackets and hoods on.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved your photos and that baby!
    We are expecting a new grandson in Nov.!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the photo of the three boys (and their mommies - ha!) :o) Way too sweet!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.