Saturday, September 12, 2009

The '09 Boys Club


I'm still sorting through all the pictures I have from the week of my brother's visit. Of course it was fun (and quite crazy) to have all the 2009 babies together, however, it didn't make for as many photo ops as you might think. Its tough to have every one happy and awake at the same time; in fact, we didn't even get one like that (thanks to my son).

Here they are in birth order...Trey, Levi, Rocco and Aiden



We stopped at this point, since three of the four were crying.


My sister-in-law Elizabeth made these t-shirts for the boys. So cute. You can tell by looking at their legs that they are all quite healthy!



The babies got passed around a great deal. Sometimes we had to take a second glance to see which baby someone had.
Aunt Bonnie with Rocco

Melody with Trey
Kiki with Aiden and Pop with Levi
Grammy with Katie. She is a "tween" in the world of infants, toddlers and pre-schoolers...doesn't fit in with the babies and the 2 & 3 year-olds don't really want to deal with her

Avery (AKA the baby stalker) with Levi


2 comments:

  1. oh my word, these pictures had me laughing!!! so many great comments could be made to go with those pictures!!!

    But what happened with the one of the boys on the blanket on their tummies?! Poor Aiden looks like he's doing a face plant in the grass!!!

    And that baby stalker could stalk my babies any time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! those healthy little legs are just too adorable, makes me want to pick them up and hold them all. i LOVEd the baby fat on the thighs when mine were little, can't explain it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.