Sunday, September 6, 2009

Project 365, Week 36

August 30
Last softball game...we got beat in the second round of playoffs. Here's Shaun with his two brothers.

August 31
Sisters in classic outfits.
September 1
I walked into the girls room and found them scrambling under the bed. They said they were "hiding from the Nazis". (Sound of Music is THE movie right now).
September 2
My brother and his family arrived from Colorado! I got to meet my nephew, Trey for the first time.

September 3
Aiden smiled....and laughed! The little booger did it for my dad...he's lucky I happened to be sitting right there when it happened. My dad said he used to do the same thing to me and I'd laugh til tears came down my face. His laugh was such a beautiful sound!

September 4
This is our fantasy football league after a grueling four hours of drafting. A couple years ago we got together to do the draft lived and really enjoyed the camaraderie (I was hoping that word was in spell check, cause I had no clue!), so it stuck. We've been doing it about ten years now and its a ton of fun. Half of us are family now, including me, Shaun and three of my brother-in-laws, Micah, Nathan and Chris. The other members are softball teammates, with the exception of the Marc, in the red shirt, who is a friend from way back.
When the drafting is over we all think we have the "winning team"...we'll see how the season plays out. Last year I finished second so I need to do just a little bit better!
September 5
5th Annual Lobster Fest! We ate well and had a blast being together...tons of pictures to come once we stop having so much fun!

Thanks, Sara!

8 comments:

  1. I laughed outloud when I got to the picture of the girls hiding under their beds from the Nazis!! We do our fantasy draft live too and it's the best part of the season, so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omw, did you say "lobster fest"? Can I come next year?!!! I lurve lobster!!!

    sweet pic of Aiden smiling at his grandpa! Oh, I can't wait to be a grandma!!!

    love the pics of the girls! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute shot of Aiden laughing - what a great milestone! Love also the other pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those little girl active imaginations - hiding from teh Nazis! Ha!

    Lobster fest - oh, goodness. That sounds so good! I have only had lobster once in my life, so I am feeling kinda deprived.

    Just read your post about the dentist. I haven't taken Savannah yet, and I'm a little scared of the price tag that's going to come with it. I have no idea what to expect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great pic of Aiden laughing!!! It makes him look way older!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful week--brotherly, sisterly fellowship, smiles, laughter, food = F.U.N!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome photos! I am so impressed that you have kept up with the 365 thing...with having a baby and all! I will try it next year... how amazing it will be to look back on a highlight of every single day of a year! Love the photo of you and all the men. too cute! you are right - Aiden is too adorable laughing!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh we SO need to have a Sound of Music movie afternoon. Al and J love that movie too! Popcorn, candy, blankets....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.