Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Hangin' Out

With unseasonalably warm temperatures nearing 70 degrees and beautiful sunshine, we just had to get outside.  Amanda thought she would relieve me and take over the raking.




But after about 5 minutes, she realized skipping and dancing down the sidewalk would be much more fun.  (I have so much to learn from her!)




I wore my purple shirt because it was clean and on top, my usual standard for picking out clothes.  Avery changed into her purple shirt because she wanted to "be like me" (gulp) and Amanda changed when she saw Avery was wearing hers.


My little four-year old is getting so big and at this stage is happy and willing to pose for the camera.





And little Mr. A was pretty happy being out watching the action go back and forth in front of him.  His sisters and all of their antics are a marvel to him. 







O LORD, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth!
You have set your glory above the heavens. 
From the lips of children and infants you have ordained praise 
because of your enemies, to silence the foe and the avenger.
Psalm 8:1-2

4 comments:

  1. Lord, as tears well up in my eyes when i see these photos...thank you for Lisa, Avery, Amanda, and Aiden, and their Daddy too. I thank you for the wonderful memories they bring back to me, quite like nothing else i have ever experienced. it is always a blessing when i see a new post from Lisa. i am certain Lord, that only YOU could have connected me with someone who reminded me so much of my own family, even in personality. Lord i pray your RICHEST blessings, protection, and grace upon Lisa's family today and ask that just as you have seen me through years of blessings with my children, you will do the same for her. in Jesus' name i pray,
    Amen

    i love the purple shirts! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful day outside!!!

    and Darla.....well her prayer just made me cry! And honestly...I am right there with her!!!

    Have a glorious day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Darla too - I loved her prayer and I need the kleenex box myself. You capture your children in such an amazing way. Wishing mine were little again !!!
    Thanks Lisa!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.