Monday, November 2, 2009

Sixteen Weeks Old

Yes, he's sixteen weeks old. He still seems little to me and I don't feel like the time has gone by too slow or too fast (yet!). He's getting into a really fun age, talking and smiling. He loves me just because I'm his mom and thinks I'm just great, whether I've got make-up on or not. He really loves his sisters, too. They are able to play with and entertain him.

This week he noticed a picture on the wall. Its a picture of Amanda when she was just a few weeks old. Every time he sees it, he starts talking and smiling....really cute!



When I was done taking pictures, I set the camera beside me. He was determined to get the bright strap so he scooched and did the army crawl motion with his arms, though it was his bum going up in the air and then flopping forward (repeated several times) that got him there. I waived the "don't-touch-momma's-special-camera" rule and instead praised him. So big!

I'm glad my blog is so riveting, that you were all in suspense about the "after" shot of the big hair cut. Here's a pretty good shot...nothing major but the greasy sweep-over is gone and I think it looks better.

He got some time with cousin Alayna yesterday. They were checking each other out....


...and holding hands. Is that not the sweetest thing?

Here's my little man in action:

5 comments:

  1. I love hearing him chat and what a great haircut, so handsome. I can't wait to meet the little man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the haircut and love the sounds...so, so very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He was talking up a storm! Love those baby sounds!!!! Awe! Love the haircut and the expression on face sitting with Alayna...etc...awe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! The haircut is adorable. There's one pic of him this week where he sort of looks like Nathanael as a baby to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. His haircut looks great. He looks so much like Amy's kids. Skylar saw his video clip and says, "he's getting big."

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.