Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I Heart Faces ~ Thankfulness

This week at I Heart Faces, the entry was for "My Story In Photos"…with the theme of “Thankfulness.” and the post should be all about what we are most thankful for.  I thought about it for quite a while....I've been so incredibly blessed and am truly thankful everyday for that, but what am I most thankful for?  Yes, my home, my health, my camera.  But when I boiled all of that down, it brought me to my family.  And to focus my thankfulness even closer...is my God.

I'm so thankful that Jesus died on the cross for me so that I could have the gift of salvation and eternal life.  I'm thankful that He lets me see the sunshine of a brand-new day and for the grace and mercy He gives along with each new day.




And of course this precious family I've been given.  For so long I was sure I didn't want children and I'm so glad God wrote my future differently.  Shaun is a gift and I'm so, so thankful for the life we have.

I'm thankful for my godly heritage and our large, extended families.  We truly are....blessed.


(Laurie, thank you for this picture that I treasure)

 
May I never boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ,
through which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.

Galatians 6:14

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.