Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Mother of The Year

Yesterday Shaun took Avery to dance class and when he got there he saw a big sign on the door "Parent Observation Week", which means parents are allowed to sit in on the class and see what the kids have been learning. Of course it was on the calendar that was given out at the beginning of the semester, but somehow it never made it to MY calendar.

I was so bummed to have missed it, though Avery isn't yet aware that I should have been there and wasn't. So I had to deal with regret and mommy guilt, but she was still super sweet in her little class, as you can see from Shaun's phone pictures.

(back row, left side)


(on the left side, next to the helper in black)
Then maidens will dance and be glad, young men and old as well. I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

1 comment:

  1. i know that feeling...it has happened to me before. don't feel bad, we all know you are a FABULOUS mommy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.