Sunday, November 8, 2009

Project 365, Week 45

November 1
Aiden's cousins came for a visit.  I love the way Alayna is looking at the "silly boy".



November 2
Uncle Nathan took a break from helping fix Shaun's truck and raked up some leaves so the girls could play.



November 3
Day two of truck repair...we can't afford to have a leak in the gas line for too long!  Avery was learning fractions by passing tools and Aiden was quietly observing while soaking in some Vitamin D.



November 4
Aiden has made a new friend...the giraffe who resides in his crib.  Its nice that he often wakes up talking now, instead of the immediate, urgent cry of COME GET ME!



November 5
Starting young.



November 6
Avery enjoys sitting at her desk coloring, writing and drawing (and smiling for the camera). 



I couldn't help but notice I am the short, fat one.  :)



November 7
Shaun surprised us with tickets to see a local production of The Sound of Music.  He even made arrangements for Aiden.  Its been a while (about 16 weeks) since it was just the four of us, and it was nice (and easy!).  We first stopped at Subway for dinner and the girls thought that was the surprise that we'd been talking about, and they were totally fine with that.  But the big, huge grins came out when they realized we were going to see a show.  It was 8-11 pm, so needless to say, there were not many children in attendance and ours being there caused quite a stir.

For most of the second half Avery was pretty nervous about the Nazi scene so she didn't venture far from Shaun's lap.  He said her heart was beating FAST during it. The show was very well done and we all fun.  Thanks for the special surprise, Shaun....you know how to show your girls a good time!



You can take a visit to Sara's blog to see more projects.

6 comments:

  1. i LOVE the first picture. i'm wanting to pinch some baby cheeks right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. those babies are soooo sweet!!! both with those kissable, chubby cheeks!!! I love it!

    Ok, you got a huge, out loud laugh from me with Amanda's picture. As I scrolled down I thought "are we going to get another wedgie shot?" and when I saw those shoes I busted out!! So fun!! you are so going to love going through these pictures when they are grown!!

    great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, wonderful photos! Such adorable kiddos :-)

    Our son learned fractions the same way, helping his dad in the shop and learning all about tools.

    What a wonderful surprise for the girls -- everyone obviously had a great time.

    Hope this coming week is just as good :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots - your little guy is getting so big! I would love to see a GOOD live production of Sound of Music (I've seen a couple that were NOT so good - lol).

    ReplyDelete
  5. The drawing was great don't take it personal that you where the short heavy set one. My kids always drew me with what I thought was a double chin, come to find out years later it was just my lip ring. All the pictures are so pretty, such talent..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable pics!
    LOL peeking butt cheeks and heels!
    Big night out! Fuuuuuuuuuuuuun!
    I'm going to have a 'leaves' photo next time.
    Can't wait to see our new grandboy, due in a fortnight!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.