Sunday, November 1, 2009

Project 365, Week 44

October 25
Playtime before bed. All three heads in one shot!

October 26
In the evening I went to check out a potential photoshoot location. Helper....

....not a helper.
October 27
My dad had surgery on his knee today so the kids and I went to spread some cheer (and bang his knee a couple dozen times).


October 28
Aiden got his first carousel ride.

October 29
I did a photoshoot for a friend and this was a part of the location. Though more trees are bare than not throughout the state, this little corner is still majestic.

October 30
We got our "very own park" this week and the girls were anxious to play.
October 31
Aiden preparing for his first haircut.
You can go check out Sara and the others here.

7 comments:

  1. Great photos of your week! The last one was TOO CUTE. I remember my son's first haircut (he's almost 28 now). He cried because he thought "cutting"hair was painful. lol

    What fun memories you have from the week. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the picture of the girls laughing at your dad's!!!

    when I got to the picture of the trees on the lake, I made an audible "ohhhhh"!! that is beautiful!!! wow.

    so where is the after picture of the haircut?!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, I don't see Aiden causing any trouble at the corn field and 2nd....you cut his hair??!! I wanna see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Aiden's scowl!
    You have many photo shoot opportunities and use them successfully!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a tease to give us the before but not the after shot for the haircut. WOW, what a beautiful picture on that water. I was just telling Adam how it was hard to find any great scenery pics, the leaves did not work together. But you got it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great photos, i love how you capture the moment, i always feel like i'm there with you. :D can't wait to see Mr. A's haircut!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The photo shoot location is breathtaking!

    I'm sure your dad was definitely cheered up. How could you not be with those adorable smiling faces.

    It's amazing to me when babies have their first haircut. All 3 of mine were still mostly bald at a year old. My son didn't get his first one until he was almost 18 mo old!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.