Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Project 365, Week 33

Yet another better-late-than-never post.  I seem to be getting good at those.  My excuse this time is back-to-back weddings this past weekend.  That, and running around all of Monday morning to doctors and hospitals and pharmacies to discover that Avery has Mono and a double ear infection.  If you would say a quick prayer for my sweet girl and our family I would so appreciate it.

August 7
We went over to visit Shaun for a while.  Aiden makes himself right at home with the tools.

 August 8
Just in time for school to start, Amanda has begun to show tiny hints that she might be the least bit ok with sitting down and learning.  She spent quite a while coloring with Avery and then we did some writing work.

Not sure if I should be embarrassed or proud to say that that box of crayons is mine from when I was 12 (ish).  All this time I've carried it around and always took such good care of them and, in just a few uses by the girls they are broken, missing, pealed, etc.  Oh well.
 August 9
Such a beautiful day!  This is the hill where I stand to throw the ball to Trot every morning.  It tires him out much faster than doing it on level ground.
 August 10
Oh, my heart goes pitter-patter to see this little boy waving at his momma.
 August 11
Avery is always hounding her aunts and uncles to play games on their phones.  She wasn't feeling well so that's what she did for much of Shaun's softball game.
August 12
Shaun left his softball bag out so Aiden's morning got booked solid.

August 13
Uncle Nathan and Auntie Laryssa had the family over for a cookout and backyard fun.  Nope...the kids didn't have any fun. :)

3 comments:

  1. Poor Avery :( I'll be praying for a quick recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry that Avery's sick - poor girlie.

    Those pictures of Aiden are just priceless - he is just so extra cute these days!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.