Thursday, August 18, 2011

Sweet Amanda

The other day Amanda came outside all dressed up, looking so sweet.  I asked her if I could take her picture and by chance she said yes!

We all love our Manda-Manda girl so very much.

 She was really into the flower once we found that.  I'd snap one picture then she be up looking for another location or pose.


 A plane flying overhead is still enough to stop all three of my children in their tracks.



 Maybe my favorite...I see so much of a baby face here.  Oh, what I would give to have her be two again!  :)


 At the end (of the seven minutes) she very genuinely and with feeling wanted me to have the flowers "for you and Daddy's anniversary".  We've been getting cards and flowers from her consistently since our May wedding anniversary.  So sweet.
She is more precious than rubies, And all the things you may desire cannot compare with her.
Proverbs 3:15

4 comments:

  1. Hey Amanda you look so pretty in your clothes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you do a hankie alert? i needed a kleenex after that one and I don't know where they are. I tried calling Amanda back, but no answer. I might have called during quiet/nap time. I'll try later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE. Beautiful girl! She is sweet, but I highly doubt you'd want her two again and go through two more years of potty training! Very special pictures of her!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pictures are great and how precious is Amanda.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.