Monday, August 29, 2011

That Girl

The other night while Shaun was watching the kids, Amanda took it upon herself to do a little dog grooming.  Doesn't he look pretty with his toes done?
 Not sure what this is...a crown?
 She did it in my bedroom so now I will also fondly think of four year old Amanda as I crawl into bed.
Then last night she brushed her teeth, unsupervised.  Shaun went in to check on her and found this scene.


Avery is looking over my shoulder right now, shaking her head.  When she saw the nail polish pictures she said (shaking her head) That girl is too much work.

Also, of the toothpaste she said, Yeah, that's really hard for me to squeeze out too.  Okay, its a brand new thing of toothpaste so maybe it was an accident in an effort to get it on the brush.  But what happened with the mirror?  I wash it once a week so its usually pretty clear.  Guess I'll be helping her in the bathroom tonight.
 being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ;
Philipians 1:6

3 comments:

  1. LOL!!! Oh, goodness! At least you can find some humor in it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh I love that girl! Probably because she is wonderful and lively and her buddy Babes is following up right behind her. Oh the humor they bring to our lives and family what would we do without them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My face is on the floor...not the rug, just the floor. Opps

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.