Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Another One!

 Well, we have another two-wheel bike rider in the family!  Miss Amanda, not to be out-done by her older sister thought she'd take advantage of the newly available bike and learn how to ride.  The first time we went out was good, the second time she learned through her frustrated, frightened tears.  And just like that, she's a pro!

The very first time we practiced with her and she had gone a ways by herself she said Ok Aiden, hop on the back!  Believe me, I know that's coming! :)

She was so proud when she finally got it.  We were in the car driving home and she was beaming.  She said, I said to myself, 'just keep pedaling, Mis-ta!'


Yay for you, Amanda!











Wise men and women are always learning, always listening for fresh insights.
Proverbs 18:15

8 comments:

  1. Yay, Amanda! Since she also loves swimming so much, maybe we can do a triathlon together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so knew this was coming!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Amanda !!!!

    How much fun for the two riding together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is just the cutest thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job, Amanda. You have inspired Skylar to get on hers and try. Just keep pedaling, just keep pedaling...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm pretty sure not too many kids accomplish that feat at the age of four. She's something! I like her self-talk. Funny she says mistah and not missy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't say I didn't see THAT coming! LOL...Vanessa Learned at 6...Sydney learned at 4. Just something about those second borns!

    ReplyDelete
  8. aw, yay, Amanda! She's a brave little girl!

    I love the pictures you post of your husband interacting with the kids - he always looks like he's having so much fun with them. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.