Sunday, July 10, 2011

Project 365, Week 28

Hmmm...I really don't have an intro for this week.  Have a restful Sunday!

July 3
Shaun took an hour off so we could take Avery to a space where she could ride her new bike.  Clearly she was thrilled about it. :)  Its just quite a bit bigger than her other one and its going to take a bit for her to gain confidence on it.
 Never too young.
 Look who else is on two wheels!  She's not completely independent yet but we made great progress.
July 4
The ever-popular slip and slide.
 July 5
Amy and I alternated kid duty for two nights, taking advantage of the three oldest being away at camp.
 July 6
A daddy spotting!  These days we're happy for any five minutes we get with him.
 Later we brought pizza over to feed the help (my dad :).  Our chairs were joint compound buckets and our plates were sheetrock pieces.  After we ate the kids were quite anxious to get to work...after three minutes of them "helping", we got the boot. :)
July 7
There was a photographer's meet up and we got our family portraits done.  And even though its not exactly casual, I'm counting it as our July Family photo....just in case.
July 8
I spent the evening photographing a wedding rehearsal for a wedding this Sunday.  I was getting teary during practice, so I hope I can hold it together. ;)
July 9
My little drummer boy.  The drum stick can quickly convert into a hockey stick that pushes my lens cap around the kitchen floor.
Be blessed this week!

2 comments:

  1. what great pictures this week!!

    sweet Avery....one day she will laugh at that picture!!!

    your family photo is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pics again this week - I laughed out loud at you guys getting the boot from "work." Poor Avery - it won't take her too long to get the hang of it.

    Hope we get to see some of the wedding pics - at least the camera will probably not be blurry eyed :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.