Sunday, July 17, 2011

Project 365, Week 29

We had a full week that seemed to end before it began.  Why does summer go by twice as fast as winter??  Even still, we are trying to suck all the life out of it that we can.

July 10
It was a perfect day for a wedding and I was so happy to be there capturing it.


July 11
After three hours of sleep we were off to Block Island for our annual no kids trip.  This year we flew there instead of taking the ferry.
July 12
After dinner, Shaun and I sat in the backyard and watched the sun setting.
 July 13
I took a walk down the beautiful beach.  I second the "thumbs up" this random woman is giving.
 July 14
The five of us went out for Aiden's birthday.  He's a big two-year old now!
 July 15
When the weather man said it was going to be one of the best days of the summer.  Immediately, I wanted to pack up the kids and take them to the beach, but then the reality of all the work I had sitting for me hit, so I compromised and took them to our local "beach".  Trot and the girls swam and Aiden threw rocks in.

July 16
I got to meet this little one-week old and photograph her.  Such sweetness!
After church we went to my sisters for dinner, swimming and a fire.  Shaun met us there and, for the first time, Aiden showed interest in actually being IN the pool.  I think he just really wanted to be with Daddy.
 My cousin Johnny and his girlfriend Lauren were there as an extra-special treat.  We sang to the July birthday boys, Aiden and Johnny.
How was your week??  I'm going to link up with Sara today.

6 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore baby feet pictures. Loved all your shots...the last one with the fire was really cool. Thanks for sharing this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the picture of Aiden jumping to his Daddy!!! You had lots of fun things to photograph this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you are an amazing photographer. That little baby girl is priceless!

    Have a great week,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors in that wedding bouquet - perfect for summer. Glad you had a good no kids trip - it looks gorgeous there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful pictures you have this week!! I mean, what a great week--a wedding AND a new baby. Two of the best things in life.
    But. I have to agree with Sara. The one of Aiden at the pool is stunningly precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures!
    That's awesome that Johnny and Lauren were able to be there! Makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.