Friday, July 8, 2011

It's Alive!


Last night we got our family photos done (YAY...and yes, of course you'll get to see them!).  As we were pulling out of the State Park, we saw this deer right on the side of the road.  She looked us over quick, figured we were harmless and then went right back to eating.  As we stayed there watching, Amanda kept excitedly exclaiming, That is the first real deer I've seen alive!  (We saw two dead on the side of the road last week).  Poor city girl!

This morning at 6 AM a friend's baby was born.  Avery and I had been praying for her yesterday, so I knew she'd want to see the picture of the baby on my phone.  Avery was thrilled and full of questions.  She asked, when is she going from the hospital?  Around noon?  Ha! No, that's just your momma who does that, not normal people (Amanda was born at 5:30 AM, we were home at 2 PM.  Aiden was born at 7 AM, we were home at 7 PM).

Happy Friday, You All!

3 comments:

  1. This post made me smile! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Tell her to come here. Deer are just about a daily occurance. I guess I'm not normal too...hahaha. We did the same thing with Blake. Drive thru delivery :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.