Friday, July 15, 2011

Resolutions


Resolved Release from Going Beyond on Vimeo.

I am excited to begin this 13-week journey about making life-changing resolutions.  Just wanted to make you aware, in case you wanted to join in, too.  Sounds really exciting (and a little scary, too)!  This week the challenge is to read through the resolutions and choose the one that I think is going to be the hardest for me.  There are a couple, but I think the hardest one for me might be #5,  A Resolution To Devote My Best to God’s Priorities For Me  I will seek to devote the best of myself, my time, and my talents to the primary roles the Lord has entrusted to me in this phase of my life.

I have so many "irons in the fire" and I'm not sure I'm always being open to what God would have me doing.  I want to be willing and happy to regularly ask God What would YOU have me doing? instead of making my own agenda.

Looking forward to a journey toward wholeness in these areas...



 Go here if you want to learn more.

To this end we always pray for you, that our God may make you worthy of his calling and may fulfill every resolve for good and every work of faith by his power

2 Thessalonians 1:11

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.