Saturday, July 9, 2011

Fourth of July!

I was going through my photos for the week and realized I didn't have anything for our Independence Day.  Traditionally we've spent the 4th in upstate Maine but, for a variety of reasons, we didn't go this year.  Instead, my dad and his wife invited us to their house.  Most of us were there, minus Shaun and the four oldest kids who were at kids camp for the week.

The weather was perfect, the slip and slide wet and the food amazing.  It was extra special to spend the day with a war veteran, my brother.  So thankful for his sacrifice and that of countless others.













Christ has set us free to live a free life. So take your stand! Never again let anyone put a harness of slavery on you.
Galatians 5:1

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.