Monday, May 28, 2012

Birthday Bashing

Saturday was a beautiful day to celebrate the second quarter birthdays in my family.  We met for brunch but then ended up hanging out until church time.  My sister Amy had everything all set up to make it an extra special day.



The cousins were happy to see each other....doesn't matter if its been two weeks or a day...its always a happy reunion.
The ever-aging '06 Club.

One of my very favorite things is taking pictures of kids + water.  These are some of my favorites.



The adults were staying a safe distance from the sprinkler. :)







Aiden spent most of the afternoon finding work to do.

Here's the 8 of them, representing April, May and June.
My brother, the family hero.  So thankful, especially today, for the sacrifices he has made in serving our country.  Thank you, Major Tim for your service!




The big hit of the day was this large-enough-to-accomodate-our-large-crew bouncy house.

The pictures from the outside were lame, so the kids allowed me in and showed off their tricks.









We are not without our fair share of drama, still I feel so very blessed that we can all be together enjoying an afternoon.

Do not forsake your friend or a friend of your family, and do not go to your relative’s house when disaster strikes you— better a neighbor nearby than a relative far away.
Proverbs 27:10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.