Sunday, May 6, 2012

Project 365, Week 18

When I stepped out this morning, the sun was shining and feeling stronger than it had in a while.  Summer will be on its way!  

Another full week...I guess that's become more of the norm and I'm trying to settle into it.  Much of this week the focus was on the show, Lost in Vegas.  Shaun is on the sound/handyman/director's confidant crew and the rest of us love to be involved where we can.

This is the second time they've taken the show on the road, this time to a church about an hour away.  Its been so exciting to see it all come together!

April 29
Shaun and the girls were at rehearsal nearly all day, so it was just the boys (and the dumb dog) and I at the river.  Z and I played catch and Aiden did his boy stuff.
April 30
First baseball game...ever!  I was kind of hoping they were timed games, so when an hour had passed the game was over, but they actually play six innings.
 May 1
No picture.  In between appointments for Z I was at the computer a good part of the day working....the first part of the month is always extra busy.

May 2
Parents were invited to lunch at Avery's school.  Such a treat to see my girl in the middle of the day!
 May 3
Since Daddy and Amanda were away at rehearsal, I took the other kids to a special drum presentation at the library....they loved it.
 Amanda just loves to be all up in everything show-related....she's the crew's mascot.  Shaun sent me these...


May 4
I had an appointment all morning, but the two older kids were in school and Pop and Kiki had picked up the younger two, so Shaun and I quickly made plans for an at-home afternoon date.

Instead, on my way home he texted me to meet him at the restaurant for lunch.  Oh nice, I thought...lunch too!  When I got there, I discovered I was actually crashing his work's end-of-year party.  Wasn't quite the same!  But...it was nice to hear him be recognized for a job well done....so proud of him!
 When my dad dropped the kids off, he also brought a watermelon, our first of the season.  SO good!!
 Since it was Friday, we decided to all go up together to dress rehearsal so we could also get in some family time.  The kids spent some time playing on our pastor's wife's iPad.  Apparently, she has cooler games on hers than I have on mine.  :)
May 5
The morning came pretty early having not gotten home until 12:30 the night before.  We were at the soccer field at 9 AM, in the very heavy drizzle.  Amanda's first time out this year.

 From there, we went to baseball for Z's game.  He showed a marked improvement even from his Monday game.
 And, he had some extra fans!
Back to MA for opening night!
Aiden has an amazing attention span and can sit by himself watching the whole 2.5 hour show.
 Avery in training to run the light board.  :)

Have a great week!  Isn't it so nice to be in May??

1 comment:

  1. Definitely a busy week! I love that Z is playing baseball. But I especially love that last picture of you & Aiden - so cute! And yes, it IS nice to be in May!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.