Thursday, September 6, 2012

Lobster Fest VIII

Another very special year celebrating family, life and all good things to eat.  With a family this large, it takes an excuse to get together...it doesn't just happen...so we've created our own little holiday.  Lobsterfest!

This year was spread out over two and a half days...Saturday was a day at the lake followed by dinner and old pictures and movies at my mom's.  

Sunday morning was golf and baking and then an afternoon filled with eating, playing, talking and laughing at my sister Bethany's house.  

Monday morning was breakfast here, with precious stories around the table as Melody interviewed my dad about our grandparents and great-grandparents.  About half way through the box of tissues came out!

The whole weekend was very special.  So very, very blessed!!



The boys asked if I would take pictures of them on the SeaDoo and make it look like they were actually on the water.  All TOO soon they'll be driving it for real!


This right here is just down right scary!
 So classic, I just love this!!





















Avery had a baby as much of the weekend as possible and does not understand why I don't have another one.
 The '06 Club.
 Our September family photo



Love these three-year olds so much!






We even squeezed in the 3rd Quarter birthday party, too. 


We finished out the day with more old movies...my mom and aunt when they were babies and both their parents were alive.  What a treat to see!!  A big thank you to my brother Tim for doing all the leg work to make it happen!
Awesome people, awesome weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures and descriptions! It was a special weekend, indeed. The pic of my dad snoozing is so great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many good ones! I think my faves are the one of your uncle on the dock with all the kids and the one of you and Aiden. So special!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!!! As always, amazing pictures!!! I think I'll just copy and paste! My fav was probably Uncle Lee on the chair with little people behind him! So many great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!!! As always, amazing pictures!!! I think I'll just copy and paste! My fav was probably Uncle Lee on the chair with little people behind him! So many great shots!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.