Wednesday, December 19, 2012

2013 Scripture Memorization

Are you starting to think about 2013 yet?  Are you determined to make this year different?  To be the best one yet?

I know I am.  I've been mulling over goals in my head, things I want to accomplish, ways I want to change.  Still some tweaking to do before things get finalized, but I've definitely been thinking about it.

One of my goals that I'm sure of is joining with Beth Moore to memorize scripture.  I've done this in the past and its a whole lot more fun in a group and the extra accountability (and built-in time frame) helps so much.

She just posted the details and I wanted to share them with you, in case you think its something you might like to do this year!  Hope you can join me, and thousands others.  The benefits are astounding...seriously.

I'll be posting my scriptures here on the 1st and 15th of every month.  If I miss, call me out!  :)

Your word is a lamp to my feet, and a light to my path.
Psalm 119:105

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great goal for 2013.

    I will sure try to remember to do this on the 1st and 15th.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.