Thursday, January 12, 2012

Betcha Five Bucks

The kids were outside playing and Shaun and I were in the kitchen talking and half watching.  They were in their usual spot but they had a plastic cup that they were going over to every so often and eating from.  

I didn't even really pay attention but Shaun said, what's in the cup?

As soon as he said it I knew...five bucks says its dog food.

Shaun said we didn't shake on it so he still hasn't paid up.


 What a good daddy....he went and got them a real snack.  I know...I can't explain why our FIVE year old STILL loves to munch on dog, cat and horse food.


That's our Manda-girl as we like to say around here.
A man who has friends must be a friend, but there is a friend who stays nearer than a brother.
Proverbs 18:24


6 comments:

  1. One of my granddaughters used to eat the dog's food when she was little! It sounds so yucky doesn't it? (:>) But it is nutritious food...and probably can't hurt them!

    Such cute kiddos you have!

    Have a great day!

    Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! hmmmmm.....I think I remember eating dog food as a kid...yep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My brother & I made a HUGE deal about trying dog food when we were kids. It was the really cheap dry kind that comes in ginormous bags. We eat took a kibble & ate it - & declared that it was TOO SALTY - blech! That was the last time we tried it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sometimes think Mason is a boy-version of Amanda. This confirms it. Right up his alley with this one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness... that's adorable and funny all the same. your kids are as cute as ever!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.