Sunday, January 15, 2012

Project 365, Week 2

I'm enjoying a wonderful birthday today.  Hope your day was good as well.

It seems I ended up with quite a few cell phone pictures.  My sister asked me once if those bothered me and I said, no way.  The best camera is the one that's with you!  And even though I don't have an iPhone (yet ;) I still firmly believe that. 



So keep shooting...and sharing!  Now, onto our week....

January 8
One of the foster care requirements was that we not have any flaking lead paint in the house.  Shaun and I had started this project many moons ago and were happy to have the kick we needed to complete it.  SO much better now....except for the wallpaper that was here when we got here and really needs to go.



January 9
Got nuthin'.

January 10
Its been so nice out!  I cannot fully explain how thankful I am for an "above average" January and "below average" snowfall.
January 11
Aiden just happened to be awake early so I took him to drop Avery off at school.
January12
Dark, rainy morning.  BUT...not snowing!  :)
Later, cousin Alayna came over to play for a bit.


January13
It was SUCH a great morning taking Avery to school, I thought I'd take the other kids out later for a bike ride.  By then the wind had picked up and it was actually quite chilly.
Just 15 minutes later on our way home, it started to sprinkle and then quickly turned into hail, which with the wind whipping was actually quite painful.  I have a knack for getting caught in all manner of storms while out walking with the kids.   Perhaps I should start checking the weather occasionally.

My helper.  I thought we were making pancakes but when it was all mixed Aiden said, Momma, can I have my lick now?

He ate the pancake batter and the blueberries, but would not eat the blueberry pancakes.  He is beyond frustrating with his eating!
Daddy's games are so much fun!
January 14
We're having fun starting our Saturdays with basketball.

In order to sell a lens, we met a guy at the mall book store.  While we were there, we killed a little time before church.  Amanda was stylin'!

 All day the kids had anxiously awaited Uncle Nathan coming over to watch the Broncos game.  He never disappoints (even though our team did...boo)!

4 comments:

  1. I love how Amanda matches the books behind her - she sure knows how to accessorize!

    I LOVE batter - although I admit that I like the actual pancakes better than the pancake batter.

    LOL at the weather snafu. The problem is that who knows that the hail will arrive between 11:00 & 11:20 on a particular morning?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your stylin girl!

    That sky was AMAZING!!!

    Got one of THOSE eaters too. Sigh.

    Yes ... Broncos ... sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for sharing that video, i'm going to check that app out right now! :) i seriously wanted to just do a mobile blog this year instead of the usual just for the simplicity. i still might! :) have a nice week in pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree about the camera..several of my pics this week were taken with my phone!!

    so glad you had a good birthday!

    so did I miss a post about foster care?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.