Saturday, January 21, 2012

Saturday Basketball

Week two of basketball went well.  Week three (today) was snowed out.  :(
 Learning to pivot....





 There was a couple minutes of "free play" before the next team came in and Amanda came over and asked if her brother could go play, too.  Without me saying anything she said she would watch out for him and she did so sweetly protect him.
 He, of course, was pleased as punch.  Notice they had to lay his tape measure on the floor so he'd have both hands available.  :)


 After an hour break we were back for Avery.



They were playing a game that had to kids from opposite sides of the gym running for the ball in the middle.  Avery got head-butted pretty good and came over crying.  I was very proud of her for going back in.  The boy was a classmate and we're friends with his parents so I was sure to joke about it after with them.



2 comments:

  1. cute - looks like overall they had fun ! Even Aiden too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that pleased as punch picture - he is so cute! I wish I had done this when I was a kid - maybe then I wouldn't have been so afraid of the ball when I got older :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.