Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Let It Be Something Good


A new year (and a birthday) inevitably cause me to be very reflective.  Its the time when I consistently take a step back and evaluate things, looking at my life and what I'm doing with it without any rose-colored glasses on.  Its a bit dramatic, but it happens every year, and I've just come to expect it.  This photo I took of my niece Madison kind of reflects the way I've been feeling.


I haven't fully processed all my goals for the new year yet others I've started right in on.  More than ever I just really want to be using my time well.  My time each day and my time here on earth.  

This is the beginning of a new day. 
You have been given this day to use as you will. 
You can waste it or use it for good. 
What you do today is important, 
because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. 
When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever. 
In its place is something that you have left behind. 
Let it be something good.

1 comment:

  1. Your thoughts are my thoughts. Praying that 2012 brings lots of beauty and grace and love!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.