Sunday, January 22, 2012

Project 365, Week 3

Sometimes it takes me by surprise when I'm looking back through the pictures from earlier in the week. Wow...that was only six or seven days ago??  I'm not sure what causes that, but this was one of those weeks.

My heart was filled to overflowing this week.  God is so very good!

You may want to tune in this week as I share about our foster care journey (finally :)).

January 15
I enjoyed a wonderful birthday, being spoiled by my family.
January 16
We enjoyed having Avery home for the holiday.  Freezing cold or not the dog still needed exercise, so we took a walk/bike ride to the highschool.  Aiden's usually pretty content to chill in the stroller tucked under his blanket and I can't say I blame him.
 January 17
Because of the pretty snow we'd gotten, I thought to bring my camera on our walk to school.  We have a pretty steep hill to go down (and come up!) so sometimes Avery just likes to run down.

This is the field directly across the street from school where I throw the tennis ball for Trot every morning.  Though the birds try to steer clear of the dog, I feel its inevitable that I'll get pooped on one of these days. :)
 TWO super fun packages today!  Birthday flowers and handmade hats.  So much fun!
 January 18
Just the everyday around here...Amanda all dressed up unloading the silverware.
 She got Aiden dressed all by herself, too....starting him young on how to put his shoes on backwards. :)
 January19
Silly girls.
 January 20
The view from our second floor as the sun came up.
 Sweet girls who woke up being "best friends".

 More snow...(and her new hat)!
 I went to a lovely dinner party, celebrating a friend's birthday.  Some of the finest people you could ever meet around that table.
January 21
The kids were anxious to go sledding so my dad came and got them in the middle of the storm, giving Shaun and I the opportunity to have a final "pre-tax season" date.  We kicked it off by plowing once he got out of work.  Once a common occurrence, it had been years since I'd ridden in the pick-up truck...in the middle, right next to him.   Good times.

5 comments:

  1. So many great photos this week! LOVE the one of Avery running down the hill in her uniform...something about it. And the one of Amanda in the snow. Such a fun week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a great week!!

    I always look forward to the pictures of your kids...so much love and life!

    I need to talk to LuAnn because I now want a hat!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda's hat looks cute on her.

    Love that you sat next to Shawn ( in the middle of the truck) What a fun thing to do again.

    Aiden's shoes make my feet hurt.

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a great week. The flowers are beautiful. I wish we would get snow,but that probably will not happen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pics as usual - I think my favorite is Amanda in her new hat in the snow - pure joy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.