Saturday, October 22, 2011

A Trip To The Orchard

We did it again....our annual trek out to the middle of nowhere for some fall fun at the orchard.  I'm not sure how many years we've been going, but I know there were a LOT less kids when we started.  :)  I don't remember a year when the weather wasn't amazing.  We've been blessed!

 This year we incorporated a quick celebration for Nathanael's birthday...Amy made cupcakes and apple pie.




 A failed attempt at getting the '06ers together.



 Any day that ends with a candied apple is a good day.   :)

The land yields its harvest; God, our God, blesses us.
Psalm 67:6


1 comment:

  1. It does look like a good day - but any day with family and candied apples works for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.