Sunday, October 2, 2011

Project 365, Week 40

The overriding theme for this week was gorgeous weather!!  Its been warmer than usual and I'm just so grateful for every not cold day we get from here to May.  Well, I guess that's actually my policy year round.  :)

September 25
I photographed twins.  They were super sweet but it was way harder than I could have imagined.  My niece Madison came with me and it was so nice to have her along.
September 26
We walked to Shaun's brother's house to say goodbye to his mom, who was leaving for 10 days on a missions trip.  Uncle Micah and the two year olds were racing Amanda on her bike.  She's riding all around town now...its a little nerve-racking, but we're working on the rules of the road.
 When we got home, Pop and Kiki were just pulling in the driveway, dropping off fresh apples from the orchard.  We talked for a few minutes on the porch and Amanda took a picture.
 September 27
Its important that it be well documented that the kids were playing with the hose, outside, on the 27th of September.  YAY!

September 28
My IT guy spent hours and hours working on my computer that had contracted a virus.  He's very handy to have around.  Once, he had to change a password for me.  I came down the next morning to find a note on my desk: your new password is ur way 2 hot.  Don't you know, that is the only password I've had to give out to outside people.  Its always very embarrassing.
 More documentation of the gorgeous weather.  Aiden found a stray glove and thought that was cause to get some work done.  Love that belly!
 September 29
My mom took the kids so I could get some work done and then picked up Avery after school.  She'd gotten a magazine in the mail and wanted to get to work on all the puzzles.
September 30
Shaun's latest project that went from big to major over the course of the day.  Its a liner for the chimney, in case you were curious.
 My sister was in town to pick someone up so she and the kids came over for lunch.  Big box entertainment work every time!
October 1
I took Amanda and Aiden and the dog for a walk.  Avery opted to stay home but called me on our way.  She said she and Pop (my dad) had worked everything out and they were going to go sleepover.  Kiki was at a conference and didn't know anything about it...he was going to surprise her.  Some surprise!  :)  Shaun and I took advantage of the time and used a gift certificate to our favorite restaurant after church.  SUCH a blessing to get that time together!

1 comment:

  1. Hmm - I'm thinking it was warmer there than it was here! What's wrong with THAT picture? I'm glad your kids spend time outside enjoying the weather. I was never an outdoorsy kid & I think that's part of why I'm overweight.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world.